Ministerio Nuevo Eden (MNE) is a non-profit ministry in Honduras. It has been in existence since 2007 and is lead by Pastor Rafael Ochoa and his family. GLOW International partners with MNE to support their mission and bring hope to the community. Here are some ways to give and serve with GLOW and MNE in El Eden, Honduras.
- Sponsor a student from January-November; students tuition vary from $30-$75 per month – this amount covers school supplies, uniforms, shoes, daily food, and in some cases transportation.
- Feed a child for a month $30
- Feed a child for a year $365
- Feed 60 children for a month $1800
- Feed 60 children for a year $21,600
- Provide a Sunday meal at church $100 one-time
- Provide toiletry bags for families – $25 each
- Send a team of medical professionals to provide training and check-ups for the local community
- Send a team of dental professionals to provide training and cleanings and minor dental work
- Send a team of vision specialists to provide eye exams and glasses for those in need.
- Provide a Spanish Bible for adults and children – $600-1,000 one time gift
- Provide Bibles, Bible Study, and Sunday School Materials – $500
- Sponsor a VBS for children – $1,000 (materials and food)
- Sponsor one of the bi-annual regional Pastor’s Conferences (August & January) – $2,000 (Materials, food, lodging)
- Sponsor a training event for Women, Children or Youth – $1,000 (Materials and food)
- Provide a Biblical Institute Scholarship (seminary) for Church Leaders – $15 per month per student
Church & Community Projects
- MNE monthly support/computer lab – $440/month (utilities, Internet and teacher)
- Partnership with Hotel Colonial – 1,920/month
- Community Needs – high priority projects identified by MNE leaders. Examples include building homes, planting gardens, building septic covers, and installing water filtration systems. $250-5,500
GLOW (Go Love Our World) International Organization is a 501(c)(3) organization registered with the IRS. All donations are fully tax deductible.