GLOW’s Financial Promise
- Contributions received by GLOW are treated as a sacred trust, accountable to God and to you for their use.
- All contributions are used as designated by our donors. If projects are over funded monies are transferred to a related fund or leave it in the account until the funds can be used for future similar projects.
- Contributions are used to support Ministerio Nuevo Edén, mission outreach activities in Honduras and wherever God calls us to love on around our world. A very small percentage of money is used for printing, postage costs and other administrative costs since we run our offices from the homes of the Board members.
- GLOW has a volunteer working Board and the only staff paid positions in Honduras are paid by individuals who are donating towards those salaries. To date we have no paid US staff.
- Our heart is to come alongside ministries that God has already ordained in order to support the Pastors and Servant Leaders that due to their financial situations aren’t able to share and outreach the love and word of God to their communities and the world.
- Year-end tax statements are sent to donors for all monetary gifts given to GLOW.